Thursday, June 24, 2004

Iraq burning...

The proverbial stuff has hit the fan. We've been waiting for it for a while, but it is still a tad bit of a surprise to wake up and realize that the bad guys have launched their major offensive. What I've read so far is that 4 cities are being targeted and multiple things are happening here (I can't really post those). What's worse is that I tried from 11 pm to 6 am to fall asleep. I finally fell to sleep around 6 am and of course, got woken up several hours after that for dumb stuff. So, I'm pretty thankful for all types of caffiene right now, especially iced coffee. There's not much more I can post on here about what's going on, but things are crazy. I will continue to try to post small blurbs to let you know what I can. B

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

annon#2,

I and others will be praying for you and your fellow soldiers

Anonymous said...

I support you and your fellow soldiers 100% in what you're doing for Iraq and especially our family and others here in the USA. Our prayers are with you. Philippians 4:12-13

Y'all be careful out there and keep that helmet on.

Love,
Dad

Thank you for your thoughtful words in your Father's Day post. They really mean a lot to me.