Tuesday, August 10, 2004

still here...

Sorry for not posting in so long. I've kinda been in a funk lately and haven't felt like doing much of anything. I am doing pretty well, on the whole. Had a mistaken report today that my replacement was here. Kind of a shock/suprise that I'll really be moving soon to a new job. Lots of things happening in Iraq, for those who've been keeping up with the news (I'll detail them later for those who don't ;-) ). In the last 4 days there've been over 20 mortar/rocket attacks in the Green Zone, so it's been pretty crazy. Hopefully, I'll get on later tonight and let you know more about what's going on over here. Brian


Blogger Darnell Clayton said...

Wow, I guess it is getting intense in Iraq right now! Quick question, what is the situation really like there? Is it as bad as the media says?


Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home