Tuesday, August 10, 2004

still here...

Sorry for not posting in so long. I've kinda been in a funk lately and haven't felt like doing much of anything. I am doing pretty well, on the whole. Had a mistaken report today that my replacement was here. Kind of a shock/suprise that I'll really be moving soon to a new job. Lots of things happening in Iraq, for those who've been keeping up with the news (I'll detail them later for those who don't ;-) ). In the last 4 days there've been over 20 mortar/rocket attacks in the Green Zone, so it's been pretty crazy. Hopefully, I'll get on later tonight and let you know more about what's going on over here. Brian

1 comment:

Darnell Clayton said...

Wow, I guess it is getting intense in Iraq right now! Quick question, what is the situation really like there? Is it as bad as the media says?