Friday, January 07, 2005

Still doing okay...

Hey all,

Not much going on here with me. There've been LOTS of explosions but luckily nothing near me. We're all pretty much ready to come home and very much looking forward to that. I can't wait to touch American soil again.
For those keeping up with the news, pray that they either have the elections on time, or push them back at least 3 months. That way we can leave on time. If they only get pushed back a little, then we have to stay, something no one here wants. Anyway, that's about all that's going on here. Out.

1 comment:

membrain said...

Thanks for your service. I only just recently became aware of your blog. I'm wondering what your opinion is on the elections being held on time. Mine is that they will. Of course the terrorists will give it their biggest shot yet. From what I've been reading from Iraqi blogs the terrorists have just about shot their bolt. They are being funded by former regime members living the good life in Syria. I suspect the funds will begin to dry up once the elections take place because the guys with the money will need it to retire on.